Police Media Relations + Social Media
Police Media Relations+ Social Media
Vital 2-day Training for all Police & Sheriff’s Supervisors
Host or Buy-out this training at your agency
- Officer Survival! Handling reporters on-scene
- How NOT to go viral & become the news
- Secrets & tricks reporters don’t want you to know
- Police Social Media: Hits & misses
- There’s a problem with those words
- Facebook, YouTube, Twitter & Google are news
- When to respond & when to just “shut up!”
- Dealing with streamers & bloggers on-scene
- “Cyber Activism” – A dramatic impact on police
- The art of talking without revealing anything
- Body language: What you are saying matters
- Court rulings impacting every supervisor & officer
- News coverage trends you need to know NOW!
- Fighting rumors, lies and innuendo
- 1-word that will save your #$%!
- Videos: Good & bad media interactions & interviews
- Perception is everything on-scene, in public & online!
- A simple item to slow things down on your scene
- Emergency responses to tough media questions