MEDIA RELATIONS FOR PATROL, FIRE & 911 SUPERVISORS ™
Vital 1-Day Seminar for All Front Line Personnel
Chris Ryan, president of Ryan & Assoc. Public Relations and Chris Ryan Seminars has developed this
no-nonsense 1-day course for line supervisors including police, fire and 911. The purpose of the course is to provide vital information and “survival skills” to line personnel dealing with the news media on scene.
- Secrets & tricks reporters don’t want you to know
- How to manage reporters on-scene
- 5 surefire ways to say no comment without saying it
- Why perception is everything in the field
- How to make sure YOU don’t become the news
- Emergency responses to tough media questions
- Gunslinger Journalists™ – Are you their next target?
- Videos: Good, bad & ugly of police media interviews
- The art of talking without saying anything
- What your body language is really saying
- An eye-opening look inside a television news room
- How to be a more effective listener
- Verbal and non-verbal message development
- The “real world” of aggressive reporting and media ethics
- How to be an ambassador for your department
Professional critiques and suggestions from Chris Ryan, an
internationally recognized media expert and news commentator
After 1-day with us, you’ll be more confident and prepared than ever before.
Registration is $149 per person. Click here to register now
For further information call 602-840-2959 or e-mail us.